Hey you! Yea, you!
There’s an awesome APL going on right now, with bets! ((people who play Awesomenauts, GET HYPED!))
It’s Okay It’s Love(2014)
This drama is tragically and beautifully written. We rarely see the deglamorized reality of Mental Illness and the stigmas that come with it. I would highly suggest this drama to everyone! You don’t even have to be a drama fan to appreciate this amazingly well written story.
In some east Asian countries, mental illness carries even more of a stigma then it does in the UK and the US, which makes this film so much more important.
Ok I cried this drama needs so much more attention
- The two male leads both suffer from mental illnesses
- The male lead has very severe schizophrenia
- He also has PTSD and can only sleep in his bathtub
- His friend (the second male) has Tourette’s which is consistently portrayed
- They DO NOT HOLD BACK on the ableist statements and remarks posed to the characters at all
- Nearing the end of the drama the male lead completely loses his grasp on reality with a severe relapse
- Neither character gets miraculously 100% cured (both are indicated to still take medication)
- They make peace with their illnesses and it’s a happy ending
The drama’s writers were also recently given a plaque for their efforts in raising awareness for this, and it breaks the stereotype of the conventional ‘perfect family’ K-drama. Seriously, go watch this.
Ah, I’m poop at explanations. Also please don’t take this as something to live by, but how I do things. Studying real eyes would be a good place to start if any of this confuses you, but it should be SUUUPER simple!
1) Think of the eye like a circle(cause it is!) and just remember it that way when you apply them to faces.
2) draw the lids, because this is pretty much how they sit on eyes. They can be different sizes and lengths, so it varies from person to person. But we’re not there yet!
3) Draw in the other features, erase some details, and eyes!
4) Then color it in how you like, remember where light hits and all that, don’t be a scrub like me, blah blah. And there you have it, eyes!
And remember, you can play around with shapes! Not everyone has the same exact eye, so change it up a little~ They don’t have to be perfect, but that will give you characters, well, character! Hope that helps~
an anon asked if I could reblog this. Will delete later.
AMERICA DOESNT KNOW THE JOY OF TERRYS CHOCOLATE ORANGE
WHAT THE HECK IS THAT I SWEAR TO GOD IF THIS IS ANOTHER FANTASTIC CANDY WE’RE MISSING I
HOW DO YOU GUYS LIVE WITHOUT TERRY’S
who’s gonna go over to fish and chips piss city and tell these british wanks chocolate oranges exist everywhere
when u get to sit next to ur friend in class
HEY THIS WAS ORIGINALLY A DORA GIF WHO CHANGED IT TO OBAMA WITH A DUCK
THAT IS NOT OBAMA WITH A DUCK
EVERYTIME I SEE THIS THERE IS A NEW GIF AND I HAVE TO REBLOG IT
Hmm, hot tips, hot tips…..Yeah, we got one for ya.
There are moves that a handful of Smash Brothers have that can actually send sandbag farther than the home run bat can, but they’re very rare. For example, Ganondorf’s warlock punch is by far the farthest launching move in the whole game when you reverse it. (Which you can do by hitting the reverse direction immediately after starting the punch windup.) Learning these couple of moves could add THOUSANDS of feet on to some of your high scores. You just gotta find ‘em.
By the way, the current World Record for the Home Run Contest in Brawl was well over 12,000 feet by using this method. But as a challenge to YOU from the CA team, see if you can beat…let’s say 5000.
4355.6 ft. just now with the Ganondorf method. The Challenger and his squad got us beat for the time being!
you have no didea how much i love this vuideo